Personal Service, Sophisticated Strategies
Personal Financial Group was founded on the principle that financial planning should be based on personalized service. For each of our clients, we strive to create financial stability and a plan for financial independence, addressing wealth management concerns such as retirement, risk management, college, estate, and tax planning.
- Our customized process is designed to help you accumulate, preserve, and transfer your wealth, while delivering unprecedented levels of personalized service. Our experienced professionals take a “hands-on” approach to financial guidance. Not only do clients find our team members knowledgeable, but they discover that our staff truly cares about making their dreams a reality.
- Through our use of sophisticated wealth management software and our dedication to keeping up with new innovations in technology, we have developed a systematic and evolving process to keep up with the changes of life.
- As an independent firm, Personal Financial Group has no obligations to investment product companies, cross-sell quotas or other directives that may lead to potential conflicts with the best interest of our clients. Our sole focus is serving our clients, and acting in our clients’ best interests at all times.
- We provide unbiased financial planning and investment advice, based on a thorough understanding of your unique circumstances and a responsible philosophy about wealth management. We offer the benefit of our experience, education, and professional training to help you pursue your personal financial goals.
- We do our best to keep our clients focused on where they want to go, advise them on how to get there, and continually remind them of the importance of maintaining a disciplined approach to pursuing their financial goals and in turn their dreams.
Setting a new standard in personalized wealth management
Our goal at Personal Financial Group is to meet and exceed your expectations for service through an array of industry-leading capabilities.
We act as your investment “watch dog”
Are your investments aligned with your long- and short-term goals? Are you taking on too much or too little risk? Are you positioned appropriately for evolving global market conditions?
At Personal Financial Group, we put our investment management experience to work in reviewing your investments and designing a personalized portfolio appropriate for your needs. After your assets are invested, we continually monitor them to make sure they deliver the performance and risk characteristics we expect from them.
We meet with you on a regular basis to review and evaluate performance, update your overall financial objectives and, if necessary, reallocate your portfolio. We can also provide independent advice on your entire portfolio, including funds you may have in employer-provided retirement plans, such as 401(k)s and 403(b)s. Transactions on most traditional investments are commission-free, and we provide access to institutional money managers for separately managed custom portfolios. Advisory fees may apply.
We help you manage tax exposure
Personal Financial Group will consult, at no charge, with your tax preparer to look for ways to minimize your tax exposure. We will keep you informed on all tax law changes that may affect your portfolio. We also can advise you on tax-advantaged investment strategies and suggest strategies to increase your after-tax returns. In constructing and managing your portfolio, we take into account how investment decisions that are made will affect your current and long term tax risk. PFG and LPL do not offer tax advice or services.
We help our clients navigate the transitions in their lives
We work with clients throughout their accumulation years, when assets and wealth
are generated and stored for their distribution phase. This may include retirement planning, college planning and other specific goals for accumulation. Once clients reach their distribution phase, we work with them to help ensure that they can continue their desired lifestyle with the assets that they’ve accumulated.
We help you navigate the transition from work to Retirement
As you near retirement, we will help you estimate your income needs and develop an investment strategy with an objective of generating the income to support your lifestyle. We can also help you evaluate your options for taking a distribution from your employer- sponsored retirement plan or IRA, and can advise you on strategies for transferring your IRA to your heirs.
We help you plan for transferring assets to your loved ones
We offer estate planning services that include analyzing your current plan and objectives, a free consultation with your attorney, help with the transfer of assets to a living trust or other trust, inheritance planning, long-term care planning, and guidance on the appropriate steps to take after the death of a loved one.
We communicate clearly and proactively with you
We are committed to making sure that you are clear and confident about your investment strategy, so we communicate with you through a variety of media. Our regular newsletter keeps you apprised of current planning options, and quarterly statements provide specific information about performance and activity in your account. We offer periodic special reports, as well as special Premier Level Services Events, including client appreciation and educational events. We can also show you how to access your accounts online through personalized computer training.
Content in this material is for general information only and not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. There is no assurance that the techniques and strategies discussed are suitable for all investors or will yield positive outcomes.