Craig Fisch, CRPC® | Wealth Manager
Craig Fisch is a Financial Advisor with LPL Financial. He works diligently to help his clients pursue their goals in the areas of wealth accumulation, long-term retirement cash flow and sharing their good fortune with others. He provides his clients with personal, one-on-one service that recognizes their busy lifestyles.
Good Communication. This is the cornerstone of Craig’s financial practice. He naturally explains complex financial strategies in plain English so there is a clear understanding. He realizes that most people are concerned with multiple financial objectives and does his best to help them categorize and pursue their personal goals through focused retirement and estate planning.
Prosperity Management. Craig views prosperity as a circle in which money is first attracted and created, managed and then shared to good effect with those we love and care about. Whether his clients are in the accumulation phase or already retired, Craig finds logical and creative ways to help them realize their dreams.
Craig and his wife Gina have been married thirty-three years and live in Lenexa. They have three grown children. He graduated with highest honors from Lamar University, Beaumont, TX, won the Scholar Athlete award and was an all-conference pitcher. In his spare time he enjoys golf, wine, guitar and traveling.
- Success with integrity
- Straight-forward, relevant advice
- Wealth accumulation
- Management of multiple financial objectives
- Retirement income strategies
- Tax-Advantaged investments
- Estate planning strategies
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC®)
- Bachelor of Science, Lamar University, Beaumont TX
- Series 7 and 66 Securities registrations held through LPL Financial
- Life, Accident and Health Insurance Licenses, Missouri & Kansas